Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I prepared too early for the Kadayawan Festival this coming August

In my garden this morning, I utilized all my fish nets to make a new green house. I built a 40 ft. X 20 Ft. size green house and I am preparing this thing for the volume production of different varieties of plants for this coming Davao City Kadayawan festival on August. Others may say that it is too early to prepare the seedlings but based on my calculations it needs more or less 4 to 5 months to be able to produce a good healthy plant seedling. Most plant customers now a days don't buy big items for it is more expensive than the smaller one. They prefer seedlings to buy for it has a cheaper price than the bigger one. This is why i am preparing this green house to address the demand of seedling of different varieties for plant hobbyist. I just hope and pray that I will be successful with this business projections of mine. wish me luck (giggles)...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508