Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Keisha will do the inspirational talk on her graduation day

I am so happy to hear the news from s and shool that my daughter Keisha was the one chosen to deliver the welcome address and inspirational talks.Se was chosen by her teachers for they believed in her capacity. I was also a graduate of her school way back 34 years ago but in my 7 years as a student of that school. I was not able to be a student to deliver a speech infront of the board of directors, PTA officers and etc.... because usually teachers chose students who were closed to the administration or shall i say students with affinity to teachers and big names in the school administration. But this time my daughter will be the one to deliver the inspirational talk (giggles).. maybe Keisha showed and surpass the ability of her fellow batch mates. So what else can I say , I just want to let her know that I am so proud of you and keep the good work girl !!! May our God almighty showers you more blessings in the future.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508