Monday, March 2, 2009

Credit cards

Having a credit card is a good thing nowadays. It is because when you are buying something in a shop, you don't need to bring any cash with you. Transaction is easy and with just one swipe on the machine, transaction is completed. You don't need to count your change, since there is no cash involved. My wife has her own credit card and so as I. I never leave the house without it because I feel empty without it. There are plenty of Credit Card Offers for me right now. And having another credit card is ideal. There was one time I was planning to buy a computer monitor. There was a promo in the computer shop. It was a zero percent on the item and payment for the item is on installment basis for twelve months. When I showed my credit card, they told me if I have another credit card. I thought having one credit card was enough. But that moment I felt the need to have another one, a more widely accepted. My wife wanted me to be an extension of her credit card. But I declined her offer. I want to have another credit card. I already submitted all the requirements at http://www.extracreditcards.com/ for my other credit card. I am expecting it by next week. Actually the requirements are easy to comply. having another credit card would be a big help for me when I purchase using my card.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508