Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lovely birds are here in my garden



Birds are easily attracted to food that's why I set up one perky pet feeder in my garden which I hang on my plant branch. It is really effective because after setting up my perky pet feeder ,a flock of birds visited my place while others are sitting in my Benjamina tree branch. I am only using a single tube like feeder. I like its design for it is so simple and neat. The site has a wide range of Bird Feeders that you can choose from and bird accessories as well. So visit now their site at http://www.birdfeeders.com/ for more bird feeder products at a very reasonable prices.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok director hehehe dili lang kay birds ang mu adto pati paniki og oban pang flying objects. ayosa nol oi!

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508