Saturday, October 25, 2008

Shopping at the mall for my weekly needs





This afternoon I went to the mall to buy our weekly stuff supplies. We directly went to the grocery after we finished eating our dinner. In the grocery department, I bought my 2 favorite flavored coffee by Nescafe and Great Taste namely the the TRIO cappuccino and the Nescafes vanilla. I also bought my favorite pringles snack chips. We only bought items that are just enough for our weekly needs. The wet section of the grocery department have a lot of customers choosing their preferred meat because the prices are cheaper than the local market that offers. It is more convenient to do shopping at the mall than to the local public market in Bankerohan area. They have all in store for you from vegetables down to meat and canned foods as well as imported goods. That's why I choose to do my grocery thing in the mall for it is more convenient and clean.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508