Friday, October 17, 2008

Say goodbye to annoying callers

Good news to everybody who are receiving calls from an annoying callers because there is a site named "Who Just Called Here". I received different calls everyday because I work as a call center agent in my hometown but there are also calls from callers that are just making fool out of the blue. I immediately act on it so that irrelevant calls and prank callers wont do it again to me. I used to tract down their phone numbers and get the owners information by using a site named Who Just Called Here to know Who Just Called Me?. It is a site that provides you the resource to track any phone call that you receive. Annoying callers are now afraid to make prank calls because of this site because they can be identified already even if they are not registered callers. For more information about the sites services visit them at http://www.whojustcalledhere.com/

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508