Sunday, October 12, 2008

A new music video of Keisha entitled "Don't Cha"

Keisha loves to sing and dance infront of the camera that's why after shopping at the mall this afternoon she immediately told me to make a new music video of her so I immediately took my cellphone and point the camera infront of her. She chose the Don't cha music because she loves the beat of this song. I am posting this music video of her so that her relatives and titas abroad could see what she was doing and to all readers of this blog, I would appreciate if you would leave a comment regarding her performance so that she can enhance more of her talent based on your original comment and opinions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mica the GREAT!!! She is a natural talent. This girl rocks!!!

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508