Wednesday, October 15, 2008

China starts to penetrate the market on Bonsai trees in Philippines

I visited the Makro mall this afternoon to buy ingredients for my salad and dressed chicken in the preparation of my wife's 35Th birthday. On my way to the Mall, I have noticed that there was a 40 footer container van unloading hundreds of bonsai trees from china. I approached the Chinese guy and asked him if these bonsai trees were for sale and he smiled at me. I talked to him again and ask about the condition of the plants because the newly shipped bonsai trees have no leaves at all due to long hours of travel in a closed van and he again smiled. A girl from the mall told me that "he can't understand english nor speak because he is pure Chinese from mainland China" The girl added that this guy is looking for a Chinese interpreter so that they can start selling their bonsai trees to the local residents. Chinese are really incredible because they push their products to different countries even bonsai trees.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508