Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fixing my HP printer


Awhile ago I have a problem with my HP printer because everytime I attempt to print my document, the printer never prints. I always push the cancel button because if the printer prints it's always a test print that keeps on printing. Its almost two hours that I kept on fixing it but unfortunately I didn't fix it right so immediately called my friend named clinton who is a computer graduate and is presently working in a printing company that offers ink refills. My friend Clinton immediately check my printer and after a couple of minutes my printer is now back to normal. There's just one application that he fix particularly running the spooler for printer. thanks to you Bro for fixing my HP printer.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508