Thursday, October 9, 2008

I was one of the policy holders of PhilAm

Since the Lehman brothers declared bankruptcy, a lot of big financial institutions here in my country the Philippines were affected. Insurance companies, banks, big financial institutions and private businessmen who had direct connection with the said agencies are suffering from their business operations. One of the companies that are really affected was the PhilAm wherein I myself had bought an educational plan for my daughter. I have been paying my insurance obligations for the past five years. Money is not an easy thing to earn that's why I put it in a place wherein I will have more security in the future for my daughter but what happen now, PhilAm is selling its company to other big companies because they are very much affected with the Lehman Brothers company that was bankrupt. I hope and pray that PhilAm company will still continue to do and pay their obligations to the policy holders inspite of its rough condition.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508