Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Keeping my files

I have been a blogger for quite sometime now and a virtual net surfer, as well as a website designer. I have made a lot of websites for companies that seek my assistance and expertise. With the nature of my work, it is a must that I could keep my files: such as programs and designs in a place where it is safe and secure for hackers abound the virtual world.

free online storage is the best thing to have in keeping anything or everything when it comes to datas and programs that I have created, and what makes it best? its free. Here you can store pictures that you have taken in a trip, Mp3 songs that you love hearing and even videos that you love watching. You can easily access at your stored files by just logging in to your account and without any hassle.

It may be funny that I am seeking bigger spaces for storing my files though I have cd's to store them, but it is always good to have back up's, for we will never know that the cd's that I have stored my files would be broken or damage. So try this and keep your files in a place where it is safe.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508