Sunday, October 26, 2008

The christening of Adrian, son of my high school friend Chris

Adrian Carried by Chris
Ging-ging, Ramil, Chris and his loving wife

Barnie is the number 1 character during Adrians celebration
Barnie sings and Barnie Dances infront of the kids

Ramil posed with his faithful wife Ging-ging

Ging-ging smiles captures the heart of her loving husband Ramil.


Ramil Milagrosa is a successful business entrepreneur.


This afternoon, I attended the baptism of my friends son named Adrian. The baptism ceremony was held at the Mintal catholic church. It was attended by my friends close friends and relatives and former high school classmates. After the ceremony, we proceeded to the Kookels restaurant located at Mc. Arthur Highway, Davao City for the celebration. The parents of the celebrant is Mr.Christopher Mendoza and his loving wife name is Amigleo. Chris as we called him is my former high school classmate in the Rizal Memorial Colleges. He was so successful on his career as an engineer. He worked in the KSA ( Kingdom Saudi of Arabia) as an engineer of one of the biggest engineering company named Aramco while his loving wife worked in the Pag-ibig housing. They were very successful in their chosen career blessed with three sons. Chris is my seat mate during my high school years. I can say that Chris is my true friend together with Ramil. We seldom see each other due to our working schedule but when we need each others company, everyone makes sure that we are just a phone call away when someone needs a company. I am posting above some of my pictures taken during the celebration. I hope you enjoy watching and reading.


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508