Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I'm all alone here


This morning my wife and daughter Keisha went to their hometown in Tacurong South Cotabato for the Halloween break. I was left alone here in my house. I have no one to talk to and no one to laugh with. Silence can make me sick. In order to make me busy, I just make quality post here, clean the room, map the floor, clean the bathroom, arrange everything in order because I don't want chaotic things that were scattered everywhere specially Keishas books and stuffs. I put in order everything and to you Keisha as what I have promised you that I'm gonna fix your Phonics Laptop tomorrow. I already prepared the tools that are needed for tomorrows fixing activity. All I can is just enjoy your stay their in your grandparents house. See yah!!! next week. Stay cool and I miss you so much!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508