Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Davao City is one perfect place to start and raised your family


Davao City is blessed with beautiful Flowers and lots of fruits. I have been here for 34 years and I see Davao as a good city to live on. It is rated as the most livable city in the Philippines because of good peace and order situation. It is nice to live in Davao because there are more opportunities here compare to other cities in a region. Davao City is known as a melting pot of Mindanao. The central trading of Mindanao is in Davao that's why people come and go from different places of the archipelago.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Noel

I plan to travel Mindanao and then continue to Palau. However, I didn't find any opportunity to go there by ship or aircraft. So, I thought I might ask a local. :) Any domestic knowledge you could offer in this regard? local carrier?


thanks heaps

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508