Thursday, October 2, 2008

My fathers caregiver has a dengue


My friend named Erwin who is my fathers caregiver got sick this few weeks ago. He was admitted at the Davao Sanitarium Hospital. His platelet is not stable, he has a low platelet count. The normal platelet count ranges from 150-200 but he has less than the normal. He got 48 platelet count and he was diagnose having a "dengue". after his admittance in that hospital, the doctor requested me to buy 4 units of platelets at the blood bank amounting to 700 per bag. then the following day I bought again two units again for blood transfusion. right now, his platelet count increases to 64 but still below the normal limit. That's why he is still in the hospital for further observation. I hope and pray that he will be OK by tomorrow so that he will be home as soon as possible.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508