Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My medical assistant career

My cousin invited me to this event where I met several medical professionals. I am also into this kind of field because I am presently working as a medical assistant in a hospital. Before I worked, I studied at a medical assistant school where I was trained and informed about the nature of the position after schooling. Working as a medical assistant is very rewarding both financial and personal. Financial because I am paid well where I am presently working and personal, because I get to help others who are in need of my professional service, which I like the most. The study and training would take around 6-8 weeks and studying the course is very affordable and after the study you get to work immediately and received amounts beyond others. I always encourage my friends to take up the course because based on my experience; it is really worth the effort and the wait. For those interested to take up medical assistant's training and formal study, I would suggest that you visit www.medassistant.org and get informed about the study and the profession. At the present, I am employed with two institutions where I get to practice what I learn form the medical assistant school. For me, it is really worth the effort.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508