Saturday, October 18, 2008

Bonding moments with my family and daughter Keisha

I really love your food thanks to you!!!
The shoppers in action

The shoppers waiting to be serve

I am afraid of the Ghost!

Keisha and my older cousin Cykie

I think we have the same smiles

The bonding time!!!
My mom treat us for dinner so as usual the whole family come with her at the mall for dinner. She went first to the grocery department to buy his stuff and weekly supplies for my grandmother named Marcela. We were having so much fun because we have our bonding moments with the kids. After doing the grocery thing, we look for a spot where we can have our dinner and we chose to dine at Chowking restaurant inside the NCCC mall. After the order was taken, I told my daughter Keisha to have a picture taking at the Halloween displays and his cousin Pinpin and Cykie joined also. The picture above shows how happy the kids were during their mall visit.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508