Saturday, October 11, 2008

My first ski ride


Trying something new is what I long for. I live in a hot place and I always dreamed that one day I would be able to ski in cold areas. That dream is now a reality. My cousin invited me to his hometown and in our agenda would be skiing all day long. I told my cousin about my ultimate desire to ski. I am just happy that my dream would come true. But before to ride a ski, I have to get acquainted with the board that I would be using. My cousin told me that I have to take formal and non-formal ski lessons from the pro. But I worry so much because I don't have a ski of my own. I wanted to borrow from my cousin but I find the ideas awkward asking my cousin for a free ski ride. To get started, we took boards at deer valley ski rentals. This is the best place to get a ski and the price is very reasonable. I have to take 4 hours of basic training and 10 hours training program. Well I have to take these trainings so that I can complete my dream to ski. Aside from the trainings, I have to run at least 1 kilometers everyday to get myself prepared for the skiing event. I know it is hard, but nothing can stop my desire to ski. For more information about the ski rentals visiit their site at http://www.skibutlers.com/park-city-deer-valley-canyons-ski-rentals/Location.aspx

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508