Saturday, October 11, 2008

Durian Float is my specialty


Durian fruit is very abundant in Davao City. It comes in different varieties like Chani, Montong, Cob, Arroncillo, and many more... Most of the tourist doesn't like the smell because they said that It smells like hell but when they tried to taste it they said that it taste like heaven. There are a lot of ways to prepare a Durian delicacy. I like it when a Durian is prepared in a Durian Float. It is so easy to prepare . All you have to do is mix a cup of nestle cream to 5 tablespoon of Durian pulp and put it in a blender then after blending arrange a crashed graham biscuits alternately to a blended Durian paste until it reaches full to your chosen slim container then put it in a refrigerator for three hours and your done. I am pretty sure that you will love the taste so much because I have tried it myself awhile ago. Try it to believe.

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508