Friday, October 24, 2008

Making friends has no boundaries

A week ago, I sat down on my computer chair and decided to meet people from other countries to make friends. As I surf the net and joined several chat rooms, I ended up chatting with black people. I am not a racist person nor consider myself far beyond or superior from other race for I believed that "we are created equally through the image and likeness of God". I was only fascinated of the site for all the chatters that congregate in the site are all black. Black Chat Rooms opened a new doorway for me for I made several friends that I could talk to whenever I wanted someone to chat. I even see my friends in my cam and they are very accommodating and friendly. I even exchange pictures with them and exchange ideas and thoughts.

It was a wonderful experience that I've had and next week I will be chatting again with my new found friends.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508