Thursday, October 2, 2008

My brother is a candle collector




My brother is a candle collector and he has been doing this since his elementary years. I remember before when we go to the malls, I went to the toys department while went straight to the candle shop. I thought it was just for a while but since then he never stop collecting different candles and candle stands. This passion of his has made him travel around the world and meet with various candle collectors like him. He always invites me to try collecting candle myself. Well, I know that candles are very special for my brother and if I would give him any present, it should be an object related or candle like things to add to his mount of candle collection.
Two weeks from now would be my brother's birthday. I am planning to give him a present and it must be related to his collection. I bought a Scentsy candle for him. I know that he has so many candles already but I am very confident that my brother will surely appreciate the candle that I am giving him on his birthday. This was his request to all of us that when we would give him a present on his coming birthday, it must be a candle or nothing at all. Before, my other brother gave him a polo shirt on his birthday but he never wears that shirt. Since candle he wants, candle he gets on his birthday.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508