Saturday, October 25, 2008

I am a big fan of Bob Marley




I am a big fan of Bob Marley. I used to collect his albums and I treasured it because Bob Marley album are one of a kind. I love the song that Bob Marley sang during his concert. As a matter of fact, I also have a collection of Bob Marley's t-shirts. There are a lot of Bob Marley songs that I really want but there is one song that I like most and that is the "No woman No cry song. I am really a big fan of him because in everything he does, the way he present himself to the public with his hair style, I also follow the way he does with his hairstyle. Aside from being collecting Bob Marley songs and albums , I also collect Bob Marley Posters and speaking of Bob Marley posters, there is a site named Poster Gods that offers a variety of Bob Marley posters. This is a site that has everything when it comes to Bob Marley Posters. One of my friend named TOTO is also a Bob Marley fanatic. He also collects Bob Marley posters. He stick all his Bob Marley posters in his closet and to the walls on his room. Bob Marley is a legend because there's a lot of people who believe in his songs. I would like to tell about his history so that people of their younger age would know a little bit of Bob Marley. Bob Marley died at the very young age of 36, his cause of death was Melanoma that spread to his lungs and brain and caused his death. His last words were to his son, Ziggy Marley, he said “Money can’t buy life”. Bobs words and songs have touched many people through the years. At present, we can still hear Bob Marley songs over the radio. it is still very popular now a days. As a matter of fact I can see some of Bob Marley posters hanging in a record bars while some are displayed for collection purposes. Collecting Bob Marley posters is not a difficult one because there is a site named Poster Gods that offers Bob Marley poster online. so if you are looking for a Bob Marley posters visit their site now at http://www.postergods.com/music-posters-reggae-posters-bob-marley-posters.html




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, great tips.

Unknown said...

h2c89x4q95 l6g85p1s04 m5z29t0o19 a7l94h0r98 j5h31t2g07 f6w58f4j54

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508