Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Meeting Of Co-bloggers

The Partners in Blogging activities.

Me and my blogger friends Junix and Bryan decide to have a cup of coffee in a Blugre coffee shop. We talked about the tips and techniques in blogging and the different articles that we posted in our blogs. We also talk about the best venues where we could hang out the next time we meet. preferably in a coffee shop again because we find it so relaxing and the ambiance is so nice. My mom and my wife Lyhra including my daughter Keisha Nicole is also with us in a coffee shop. We ordered 2 cappuccinos, 2 hot choco mallows and one coffee espresso for my mom and cheese muffins for all of us. The taste of the cheese muffins are really delicious. I really appreciate the venue so much and I would like to invite all the coffee lovers in town to try their coffee that comes in different varieties and the food items as well at Blugre coffee shop.

Here are some pictures taken awhile ago during the coffee meeting
.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508