Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Keishas Barbie Boots

Every now and then my daughter Keisha Nicole always reminded me when we go to the mall that she wants to own a pair of Barbie boots. I keep on telling her that you don't need to own one because boots is not applicable in our country its so hot here to use a thick barbie boots but she insisted to have one. I didn't know that she talked to my sister-in-law and she asked a new barbie boots. One day afternoon, a package was received from Manila addressed to my daughter Keisha so, I wait for her from school to let her open the package and she was very much excited to open the box and she found out that there was a Barbie boots for her. She was very happy during that day because her dreams were put into reality.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508