Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A Gardener By Heart


Gardening is my hobby at the same time it is also my business. I study every part of the plant to help me understand the way they grow. I grow pine trees, shrubs, orchids, lilies, Eugenia's, and different kinds of cypress plants. I also have both hybrid teas and the floribunda types of roses. There are a lot of people who ask me about where i started as a gardener and my backgrounds why I end up in this kind of work. I told them that since my childhood, gardening business is what my parents support us to earn a living but the gardening approach is very much traditional during those days. Their plant productions and the way they handle plants are in an ordinary way. Until now they are still into gardening. I also created a laboratory for an orchid production during the 90's and gave seminars to interested people who wants to venture into an orchid business. I can say that dealing with chemicals and knowing how the plants react when chemicals are applied is my forte. Right now, I am into mango production. I used to maintain my mango farm in Mintal area, as you can see i posted actual videos during the flower inductions in my previous posts.
Here are some pictures in my garden.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508