Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Choosing the right chemicals for my roses

YesterDAY, I visited my rose garden in catalunan to check for possible infestations. There were mites and thrips that sucks the leaves of my hybrid teas and my grandiflora varieties. I pruned the unnecessary stems and cut some damaged flower buds. There are a lot of chemicals available in the market but not all can kill mites and thrips. There are insecticide chemicals that is intended only for a specific insects, that is why it is really important to choose the right chemicals because chemicals now a days are very expensive. I chose ALIKA chemical, a product of Syngenta company because this chemical is very effective in fighting mites and thrips and it cost only 480 pesos per 250 ml. It is very economical because the dilution is so minimal. You only need to mix 2 milliliters to a 16 liters of water. To all rose growers out there try this chemical and you will see good results in fighting pest in your garden.



HAPPY GARDENING!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508