Tuesday, January 13, 2009

You're never home alone with the life station





I work 24/7, 6 times a day and there is only one day that I could take good care of my grandmother who is now 78 years old. She is so able but I don't want that there is no one to look and take care of her, I assigned one of my brothers to nurse her but there are times that my brother Jun has also an on call job so she will be left alone sometimes. I talked to my brother Jun and find for a solution to this matter and we both browse the internet and look for the best solution for elderly. Perfectly, I found a site named Life station, a site that provides medical alert for elderly throughout America the ability to live independently where they are most comfortable in their own homes. We need to buy a medical alarm system. It comes in three types the wristband, the belt clip and the necklace type. If an elderly needs an immediate medical alert, she/he must simply push the emergency button of the medical alarm and all medical team will be attending to the subject. For more information about the Life Station services visit their site at http://www.lifestation.com/.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508