Thursday, January 15, 2009

I need a good winter clothing

A lot of us want to go to Baguio to experience cool weather. Going to Baguio City is quite expensive especially when you came from the province in the south. Resident from the province needs enough money for their transportation expenses plus the board and lodging allowances. This week, people from the province doesn't need to go up in the areas of Baguio city just to experience the cool weather because people from the south wears jacket already for the coll weather brought about by climate change. Typically Mindanaoans doesn't wear winter clothing everyday because the climate is really hot but right now they need to have a jacket to protect them from the cold weather. I myself don't need to use my aircondioned unit because it is really cold. The temperature usually ranges from 28 to 32 degrees cintigrade but right now, I think it drops down to 65 degrees fahrenheit. I have to park my ideas here a minute because I have to get my winter clothing first. Ooopsssss...... Im back again, Thank God, I saw my old winter clothing.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508