Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My new Native roof

Bundles of NIPA

Ready for installation


500 pieces of NIPA



I visited my garden this morning and I have noticed that my native Nipa roof was already damaged and it needs replacement. I was thinking of changing my roof into a galvanized sheets but I can't afford the price for it is very expensive. I canvassed all the hardware stores regarding GI sheets and the price range were from 300 to 329 per piece for the gauge 31X12 ft. I need 20 sheets and it cost me more or less 6000 thousand pesos to complete the whole roof. I don't have enough money for the whole cost of the GI roof so I have decided to change the roof material from G.I. to NIPA , a native type of roof that is made up of Nipa leaves. The cost of the whole roof is about half of the cost of the G.I. sheets. I was able to save 3 thousand pesos for choosing the Nipa type of roof. We started already installing the Nipa this morning and I hope that by tomorrow afternoon it will be finish.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508