Friday, January 23, 2009

The best way to travel Europe

I used to take the cheap flight going to my European destination before. What I realized when I am on those cheap flights is that, I don't get what my money is worth, especially on an economy class. I regularly visit my close friends in Paris and travelling on a cheap flight is a big no no for me. when I heard about Eurostar breaks, I got interested and eager to give it a try. I am a traveller and travelling is what I do. The eurostar city breaks is what I've been waiting for. Eurostar is the best way to travel going to Paris and other cities in Europe with pleasure and style. Travelling is better for me this time. What I like about eurostar is that when you enter the train, you are like inside a 5 star room. The floor is clean and has a good smell. really refreshing to travellers like me. I can even select where I want to sit and there is also dishes being served. I first tried asking eurostar and now, I travel via eurostar always. I get to my destination safe and comfortable, unlike those cheap flights that I get before. My friends are now asking the eurostar city breaks when they travel to cities in Europe. They really like the travel compared to flights that are cheap and tiring. By the end of January, me and my friends will be going to Brussels and eurostar city breaks is the only way to travel. We already made the booking and we have already selected the seats for our travel. That will be a blast when we travel. This is for our reunion that we regularly do every year. last year, we took the cheap flight that we hated. Now eurostar, the travel will surely be a memorable one since one of my friends is now getting another job in Asia. This is our last reunion that she will be with us. We want our reunion be a memorable and to make it a good one, eurostar is a good start.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508