Friday, January 30, 2009

My brain twister toy


Test your intelligence
Everyone of us has a favorite toy and I have one toy that makes my brain drain and twisted. I always play this game during my free time because for me it is very challenging. It is a brain twister that could test everyones intelligence. It is just made up of plastic materials of four pieces to form the designs found at the back of its cartoon. It is just so simple to see but so hard to find a solution. This is one of my hobbies because I find it so challenging. Try it!!! it can really twist your brain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi! I like that game too. You have more shapes that challenging.;-) I solve it all shape in the carton. Here's my e-mail add renzmdechavez@gmail.com
(I'm so sorry for the grammar^_^)

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508