Friday, January 30, 2009

The second level of life "Marriage"


My sister Altesse send me some messages from Australia telling me that she's getting married this coming December of the present year. She will be accompanying her Boyfriend named Mike from Batangas because she told me that he's afraid to ask my parents blessings. My sister is already old enough to weigh things up. I know that based on my opinion, I can say that she's a little bit immature maybe its because that she give more time of her career than anything else. It is good to hear that she's getting married soon because all of us needs a special partner to spend life more meaningful. I have been in this stage where you have achieved some of your ambitions in life but it feels like empty because you have nothing to share with. It is so boring because you don't have a partner, and a friend to share. but when you have a special partner in life you can see and appreciate life more joyful, meaningful, most specially if you have kids to care. I can say that it is more satisfying because you already have an inspiration aside from your parents who took good care of you during your childhood days.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508