Sunday, January 11, 2009

A good sign for making business this year

I have a garden in Maligaya subdivision and I am hoping that I could get a business permit for it. I visited the business bureau a week ago and asked Attorney Jophee Agustin, head of the business bureau department of Davao City if I could have a permit for my garden located along Davao-Bukidnon National Highway. She explained to me and to my wife Lyhra thoroughly regarding the matters that Her stand is that: She can't give us a permit because the garden is located under a low density area where business establishments are not permitted to position to the said areas for it is classified as R1. The Attorney sounded like a negative to my part because of some issues previously brought about by Mr. Grandeza , a homeowner of the said subdivision that filed a complain against the Maligaya gardeners. Judge Quitain told us during the meeting which I attended that the gardeners and the plant nursery owners only need a desistance letter so that gardeners can be issued a permit. I am hoping that this year we can operate business legally because the issues between parties were already settled amicably.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508