Saturday, January 24, 2009

Intersting site for photo hobbyist

Aside form singing as my hobby I also love photo shooting. During my college days photography is one of my hobbies and I get formal lesson with it. At first, it was just a simple photo capturing but I don't know how to adjust lights and its background for a clear image, that's what decides me to take a formal lesson. I have a Sony camera and a couple of lenses. this is my first camera that I used to during schooling but I have found out that there were still a lot of cameras that has great features that is much powerful than mine. I was able to compare my camera and its performance to my other classmates photo gadgets and it turned out that they have better cameras than mine. Its because that their cameras are newer than mine and has a lot of new features which can't be found to old models like mine. As a photography hobbyist, I always visit a 42 photo news blog site named 42nd Street Photo News that offers a lot of information regarding Digital Cameras, Camcorders, DVD & MP3 Players. This site provides a lot of tips on how in Getting the Most Out of Your Point and Shoot Digital Camera, to printing the images, and how to operate your gadgets with other devices perfectly. for more information about this interesting site visit the 42nd Street Photo News at http://blog.42photo.com/.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508