Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A cooking procedure of Thailand told by Peth Gabutin of Canada

Thailand products
Is there any alternative Peth ???

There are a lot of soy sauce here but I have not found the one you told me.
A good online friend of mine named Peth Gabutin of Canada taught me how to cook steam fish because she always cook this way during her stay in Thailand when she was still a teacher. I have known this beautiful girl Peth since I started blogging until we became friends. She is a Filipina by heart that chooses to live in Canada with her handsome hubby. as she told me the ingredients and directions on how to cook steamed fish, I listen and read carefully, as a matter of fact, I save all the details in my computer folder. After a day, me and my wife Lyhra went to the mall to look for the said ingredients. I kept on looking for the kind of soy sauce that she told me but I found nothing. Xiaosing is the name of the soy sauce that I am looking for. I am eager to learn and follow the procedures that she taught me but it is really hard to find that Thailand sauce. hehehehehe....... I just hope that next week I can just use another sauce as an alternative so that I can start cooking my favorite steamed fish.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508