Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Life is what we make it

Living in this world is so beautiful because we can see the beauty of Gods' creation. Every individual finds its own way to see his or her partner so that she/he has a partner to share with. In my own case, I am contented and satisfied with what I have now because God gave me an understanding partner, a good wife and a loving mother to my daughter Keisha Nicole. There are a lot of beautiful girls outside that I admired celebrities, models and the like... but if I will be ask if am I still going to choose the same person if given a new life ? all I can say is ... I am still choosing the same person which I chose 8 years ago.

2 comments:

Resshell Brian F. Rojas, REB, REA said...

unsa sala nimo nol? hehehehe

Nancy Janiola said...

hahaha! buguya ni si Brian oi :-))
naa jud tinuod, Noel?!

bitaw oi..how sweet!madungog kaha nko ning mga pulunga sa akong future ummm... unsa man gud tawag ana oi..cge nlang future partner nalang sad siguro..LOL!

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508