Saturday, January 31, 2009

A mechanic by profession and a gardener by heart


Aside from being an auto diesel mechanic , I am also an orchid hybridizer. I have my own laboratory and I operated a lot of technical machines which includes the autoclaves that is responsible of the sterilization of the medium that I formulated to germinate the seeds that I want to propagate. At my early age, I was taught by my teacher named Oyen Salazar who was a botanist and a college BS bio teacher in one of the prestigious schools here in my town. That's were I started my hobby turned into business. I was so lucky then because I am already earning. I can already buy some of the school requirements all by myself and not asking any amount from my parents because of my earnings. This is one of the many foundations that I got to become a good gardener and a nursery owner.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508