Monday, January 12, 2009

Ricehulls acts as breaker or an anti-caking agent to my garden soil


A good soil composition must be sandy, porous and and soft. There are a lot of soil formulas to be able to achieve a good garden soil. I have tried a lot of gardens soil formulas but not all arrive good results to the plants that are planted. There are also garden soil that has a very powerful soil composition but has an expensive cost. Among all the formulas the I have tried, I stick to the best that is not so costly and yet has enough content to make my plants grow healthy. My formula is this: 1 part of sandy loam garden soil and 2 parts of rice hull (the old one) . I mix the 2 requirements and add 2 pale of dried horse manure and this is ready to use after three consecutive days. This is my formula that I have tried and tested for years now. Try it, it gives good results to your ornamental plants.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508