Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Camera comparison

I am a computer addict and I am quite familiar with the computer accessories and gadgets. I have two computers in my room but the other one has lower specification than the other. The old desktop computer is Pentium 4 while the other one has a dual core drive. I compared each of them and I was amaze with the Crystal eye camera of the Acer Aspire laptop for it is so clear even if you have less light. it is so different to what I have before the Logicool because you need to put more light to see you image clear. I am using the crystal eye now because I feel more comfortable in using it. I am planning to buy a new camera with higher resolution so that I can also change the old camera.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508