Friday, January 23, 2009

Eye make up

I am a make up artist by profession. I have been doing this job for the past five years now and my expertise focuses more on the eye. It always fascinates me every time I work with someones window of the the soul (eye), for it is the eye that gives emphasis to a persons expression or state of being. Though I consider my self an expert in the field of cosmetology I always visit sites or websites as well as blog_eye_makeup to further understand the eye and equipped me with the latest trend and the best color and hue that contrast the eye depending on the persons color, face shape etc.

As the old cliche goes, the eye is the window of the soul so it is just appropriate to give the eye a credit which means giving the best color to let the people see a persons beauty from within to radiate outside.

Putting colors on the eye does not mean any colors but there are exceptions to the rule some people are blessed to have an angelic face that needs not to much color to let radiate what is deep inside. Most of the people that I worked with needs proper contrasting to get the perfect hue to match their face.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508