Friday, January 30, 2009

Checking up my Pick-up engine

This morning, I check my pick-up engine if it is still in good condition. I noticed that there are a lot of things to do to give my pick up engine a good performance. This pick up is very old already because based on my knowledge it is bought four decades ago during the time of my dad. You can no longer trace its origin because it is made up of international parts, meaning the parts of different brands are just combined together to be able to make a complete engine and its casings and transmission parts. It was said that you can see how old your tranny is by locating the serial number beside its tranny casings. Yes, its true becasue I have read that over my mechanical book but I can't still determine when because all of its parts are not original and it came from different car brands. It is the Pinoy way of assembling automobiles. This is the main reason why overseas companies love Pinoy auto mechanic so much becasue they know how to trouble shoot cars at a minimum cost.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508