Tuesday, January 27, 2009

EZ Backup


I worked as a data encoder in a Local civil Registry where I encode and keep data of every people in the community. It is a challenging job for me because I have to keep the information and file in a good storage to avoid file damage. I suggest to my immediate boss to create a back up from all the datas that I handled so that when something happened to the main copy there is still a back up copy to retrieve. I look for a back up software over the net and luckily I found one named EzBackup Software. It is a software that has a lot of good features namely:

Backup manually anytime
Select entire categories of files for backup:
Photos, Videos, Music, Emails, Documents
Overwrite old backups
Keep multiple dated copies of your backups
Restore a file or folder instantly
Restore a boot drive 1,2,3
Verify your backups any time - Just take a look.
Backup any IDE or SATA drive
Backup to any external or internal drive drive: USB, Firewire, IDE, SATA, eSATA --take your pick
Don't have a drive? See ours below.
EzBackup supports Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista

You can have this good features above for a very low cost because they are giving a discounted 51% form its original price on February 9th. Grab now the EZ backup promotion. For more information about the EZ Backup software visit their site at http://www.arcoide.com/ezbackup_and_restore.php.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508