Friday, August 8, 2008

My daughter Keisha want to explore more on video making

Me and my daughter Keisha Nicole was browsing all the videos that was being uploaded under my website (www.alaverde33.blogspot.com) and we have so much fun listening and viewing the videos. She loves to play infront of the camera and excited to make more music video songs. After watching some of her videos, she decided to make another set of it. She was in her lion king costume that is why she thinks of making a lion king song video but she is not so familiar with the lyrics of the said song. We shifted to another music which was her favorite song sang by the famous high school musical partners Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron entitled "What I've been looking for". I just put the camera infront of her and just waited how she will act on it. As soon as I click the record button, she started acting and singing like a "pro" heheheh,............ I am so happy with her talent because, she loves singing so much. I just support her in all her activities so that she can enhance whatever talent she has. Go. Go. Go. Keisha ........... and sing Like a "PRO"

1 comment:

tx sweetie said...

kuyawa ug bata oi kay hilig man mo perform.pa audition nas ABS-CBN kay dili maowaw.karon pa jud ko kalaag diri kay perting busyha jud tuyok tuyok sa payag.

tuod kuyawa oi.suyaa naku sa imong blog PR4 man.akoa nanagkuyaig wa man jud ko tawn lingia sa inatay nga G.heheh

passing by lang here Noel

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508