Friday, August 22, 2008

The ultimate source of books online

My sister loves reading books especially non-fiction books. Yesterday was her birthday and the best gift to give her is a non-fiction book so that she would read it. Before I gave her the book, I secretly asked her what she wanted and as always, books are her favorite. That is why it was not hard for me to find her the perfect book for her birthday. When we were in school before, I remember my sister was always called at the library return section because she have some unreturned books and are already due for others to read. Her bag is carrying around 3-4 books that she will be reading on the bus going to school and way back to home. Non-fiction book is a good source of inspiration and passion of every story written in the book. It is also a good source lessons in life. That is why Non-fiction Book was the thing I gave to my sister on her birthday yesterday. Her close friends are also wide readers. Sometimes they would go to this place and share the books that they have and they even opened a club in school for those people who want to read books. The book that I gave to my sister was from http://www.borders.co.uk/ the best source of books of any kind online. There are also other things that can be found in this site.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508