Sunday, August 17, 2008

Park Let the ultimate solution to your parking needs


I just moved in to my new house in the country area. I personally gathered all my things from my previews house into my pick-up truck. I am still arranging all the things that I have to my new house. I acquired this from a client who was heavily in debt with our company. I suggested to him to sell the property while still can because the foreclosure is complete, he has no chance to get something from his property. There are minor repairs in the house, which I can fix myself. The house is big enough to accommodate 12 persons. Since I am living alone, I have to get used to this kind of space while my brothers haven't move in yet. I have two cars. One is my pick-up truck and the other one is a lowered Honda civic. The truck can stay out but my car has to be protected from the harsh weather condition especially in the country area where rain is a common day event. In order to protect my car, I browse the net and look for a site that offers Parking Spaces & Rent Garages. I found Park Let, a site that offers such services. This is the best idea to protect my car while my garage is under construction. Park Let site helps a lot in dealing with parking problem for you can now rent a private parking space or garage on a rolling monthly basis. for more information about Park Let services visit their site at http://www.parklet.co.uk/.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508