Friday, August 15, 2008

Keisha as a model







My daughter Keisha loves to have a photo shoot. She always discover new poses and new style in the world of modelling. She follows what her favorite super model Tyra poses. Tyra is her favorite super model because she loves the way she pose and give life to a certain product. Last night, she asked me if we could have an actual photo shoot. She chose her favorite dress given by her soft spoken auntie from Australia named "tita Jean". She was so excited to wear different clothes. I just wonder how choosy she was when it comes to clothing. At her young age, she already recognizes what is good for her and what is the latest Hollywood celebrity fashion apparels maybe its because of me for I used to visit celebrity blogs, news and gossips in the world of Hollywood entertainment. The pictures above show how she poses in her natural way.
Want to see more pics of her? click this link. My pictures

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508