Thursday, August 14, 2008

Stay competitive in a global economy by having the best SEO


Last year I opened my coffee and catering shop. This was my college business proposal and now I am making it into reality. I chose this kind of business since my family is into this kind of business and it would be easy on my part to operate a business that I am familiar with, especially the operation and internal controls. The opening day of my business was a blast. There were many customers who listed their schedule events and I am the one to cater for the foods. To make my business more visible, I contracted a web programmer to design and build me a website for my business. The idea was to expand my business operation via online reservation. By this, I would be able to accommodate more clients who would need my services. I knew a little bit of SEO techniques, I consulted with several Los Angeles Search Engine Optimization firms to make my company more visible and accessible. From 20 client visits it went up to 100 client visits. It was a sign that the search engine optimization worked. It has improved my sites visibility. I have already added more staffs to assist me in the operation. Orders are coming rapidly and I don't want to fail the clients that selected my business to cater their occasion. for more information about the Los Angeles SEO visit their site at http://www.brandidentityguru.com/seo/los-angeles.html.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508