Friday, August 22, 2008

Surprising my cousin with the All new GMC Sierra

I live an affluent kind of life, cars and trucks are just common gifts that I give to my friends and my relatives, especially on special occasions. Last week I really surprised my cousin because I gave him something he will never forget his entire life. He is celebrating his 25th birthday and for this occasion I gave him a new GMC Sierra. He was really not expecting this from me since I always told him that I would be out of the country for an important business meeting. I got a good quote from New GMC Manchester NH for the GMC Sierra that I gave to my cousin. The GMC Sierra is the dream car of my cousin that is why this is the one I gave to him. I really wanted to surprise my cousin, so I decided to wrap the truck and hide it in the backyard so that he would not noticed that it was a gift for his birthday. Every time he asked about the wrapped vehicle, my aunt always told him that is my new collection and it has to be it that way to protect it from dust and other car damaging objects. My cousin believed what he was told and never asked any questions again. On his birthday, I called him and told him that the car was my gift to him. He really could not believe that the GMC Sierra was for him. For more information about GMC trucks, visit http://www.newgmcmanchesternh.com/

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508