Saturday, August 16, 2008

I am so serious about my diet


I became serious about diet. I want to stay fit and healthy, I want to loose weight and I want to gain back my ideal weight. It is so good to be fit because you can do everything you want to do physically. I am not an overweight person but it reaches almost to the limit. My online friend named Lispeth of Canada keeps on reminding me about getting into diet for I look so chubby now compared to my pictures that I showed to her over my Logitech camera. I told her that during my high school years I have a regular body built but not skinny but after my college days I started to get bigger but not obese hehehehe.......... as a matter of fact, one of the talent scouts approach me if I could make some photo shoots for the teen celebrity and I really did. I did that for I am eager to be one of the teen celebrity members but I was not lucky enough to be chosen. (giggles.... those were the old days) Now, I want to reach my goal and that's to be fit and healthy and I'm serious about it, so to you my dear friend Lispeth "watch out" for I will work more on my diet.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508