Thursday, August 28, 2008

My daughters school project





My daughters school project is all about baby pictures. She was assigned to make a collage. Awhile ago we look for her baby pictures and cut it in different styles. We have chosen 6 pictures of her and paste it on a card board with decorations on sides and put tiny stickers in between. It was so nice to see the finished product, I even suggested it to her if we have enough time this week, we will go to the mall and have it framed. I really appreciate the way it was done. As I look into the picture, it reminds me of my hardships in life and happiness when god gave me a daughter who is so smart and fun to play with. I really love my daughter so much and I will give everything she needs as long as it can made her more productive and moire intelligent.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508